100 Flower Designs: Coloring Book For Adults Featuring Flowers, Vases, Bunches, and a Variety

100 Flower Designs: Coloring Book For Adults Featuring Flowers, Vases, Bunches, and a Variety

B. inggris Read the following text to answer the question no 1. I am Khaila Diva. My friend usually calls me Kay. I am from Pangandaran. I was born on the first February, two thousand and five. I live in Jalan Pemuda No 3 Pangandaran. I am a student of SMPN 3 Pangandaran.


1. The text tells us about...


A. The writer's school


B. The writer's pen


C. The writer's house


D. The writer's identity

Read the following text to answer the question no 1. I am Khaila Diva. My friend usually calls me Kay. I am from Pangandaran. I was born on the first February, two thousand and five. I live in Jalan Pemuda No 3 Pangandaran. I am a student of SMPN 3 Pangandaran.


1. The text tells us about...


A. The writer's school


B. The writer's pen


C. The writer's house


D. The writer's identity

Jawaban:

D. The writer’s identity

[answer.2.content]